We’re very pleased that you’re considering our Early Learning Centre for your son or daughter.
On this page you’ll find:
- A step-by-step guide of our enrolment process
- An online form to request an Enrolment Application Form
If you have any questions regarding enrolling your son or daughter, please contact our Registrar, Linda Gavranic on 8169 3954 or email@example.com
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.
1. A copy of your child’s birth certificate or visa,
2. The $100 application fee (non-refundable).
If applicable, we also encourage you to provide the following documents with the Application Form:
1. A copy of your child’s sacramental certificates (e.g. Baptism)
2. A reference from your Priest, Pastor, Minister or similar
3. Documentation relating to special needs (e.g. reports, action plans, assessments)
4. Court order(s) or related information regarding the custody of your child.
Please note: If you submit an application for the ELC and an application for Reception for your son, you are only required to pay one application fee of $100.
Once we receive the completed application, we will send you a letter confirming its receipt.
Due to the competitive nature of enrolments, we recommend submitting the Application Form at least 18 months prior to commencement.
Request an Enrolment Form