The Blackfriars ELC continues to exceed all National Quality Standards (NQS) for the delivery of childcare services.
New interactive map shows the best childcare services in South Australia (AdelaideNow.com.au) >
- Quality Area 1 – Educational Program and Practice – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 1.1 – An Approved Learning Framework informs the development of a curriculum that enhances each child’s learning and development.
- Quality Area 2 – Children’s Health and Safety – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 2.1 – Each child’s health is promoted
- Quality Area 3 – Physical Environment – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 3.1 – The design and location of the premises is appropriate for the operation of a service.
- Quality Area 4 – Staffing Arrangements – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 4.1 – Staffing arrangements enhance children’s learning and development and ensure their safety and wellbeing
- Quality Area 5 – Relationships with Children – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 5.1 – Respectful and equitable relationships are developed and maintained with each child.
- Quality Area 6 – Collaborative Partnerships with Families and Communities – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 6.1 – Respectful, supportive relationships with families are developed and maintained.
- Quality Area 7 – Leadership and Service Management – EXCEEDING NQS
- Standard 7.1 – Effective leadership promotes a positive organisational culture and builds a professional learning community.